9:00 AM Thu, Nov 01, 2007 | Permalink
The Egg Nutrition Board shared some recipes for the incredible edible egg. These look yummy.
Marvelous Mushroom Devils
6 hard-cooked eggs
1/4 cup low-fat dairy sour cream or plain low-fat yogurt
1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mushrooms
2 tablespoons minced green onions with tops
Fresh mushroom slices, optional
Fresh dill sprigs, optional
1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
2. Remove yolks and set whites aside.
3. Mash yolks with fork.
4. Blend in sour cream and seasonings.
5. Gently stir in mushrooms and onions.
6. Refill whites using about 1 tablespoon yolk mixture for each egg half.
7. Garnish with mushroom slices and dill sprigs, if desired.
Makes 6 servings